Monday, February 12, 2007

Valentine's Day

So, do all you people out there have big Valentine's Day plans? I don't, I have to work, but Kyle is coming over the day after. We're going out for dinner with my family since the 15th is my dad's 70th birthday. Then Kyle is going to stay at my place with me for a couple weeks while my parents are away since I'll be watching their dog. Kyle agreed to help me puppy sit. I feel bad leaving the dog at home alone while Im at work since I'm gone for 12 hours at a time.



What better gift could a girl ask for then having the man she is CRAZY about stay with her for a couple weeks? I'm excited! I've never felt about anyone the way I feel about him. After 2.5 months of spending a minimum of 2 days and 3 nights with this man, I still get giddy and excited when I know I'll be getting to see him or talk to him soon. I miss him every minute that we're apart. I've never felt this way before, and I am loving every second of it.



Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

No comments: