Friday, February 2, 2007

It's Been a While

I hardly go online at all anymore. Oh the Joys of having a job and a Boyfriend. Things are going well with both though. I recently got a new shift. I now work 2pm - 12:30am with Sunday Monday and Tuesday off. 3 days off is pretty sweet. My boyfriend stays at my place during my days off since he's choosing to not work at this time.



Things are going really well on that front. We never get bored of eachother or on eachothers nerves. It's new to me to be able to spend this much time with one person without getting sick of them hahah. We've been going out just over 2 months now. It seems like a lot longer, but I guess that's because we tend to spend 3 or 4 consecutive days togeather every week. My family likes him, so that is a bonus. I keep expecting to wake up one day and be the bitchy annoying person that I was with my ex. My current will do something that doesn't bother me, but it will be something that would have made me mad if my ex had done it. I think that in some way my ex and I brought out the worst in eachother.



As broke as I am, and as much as a lot of things suck right now. Overall I'm quite happy. I like my job and I'm in a happy relationship.



I need to try and get my butt online a bit more though.

No comments: