Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Homesick!

These days I really want to move back down to where my parents and a couple of my sisters live. Most people get homesick when they leave home, then get over it. I'm the opposite. I was alright when I first moved here, but recently, I'm having a really hard time. It just about makes me cry a couple times a damn day. Every time I talk to my parents I hear about how much work there is down there right now.



The part that really sucks is that right now, I'm doing something I've always wanted to do, I'm making more money that ever before, I have a gorgeous home that I love, and a fiancée that I'm crazy about, but I'm not happy. I miss my family and I want to go home. I get a huge check on payday and all I can think is that if I didn't have so many bills I could use the money to move back home.



Kyle and I decided for sure today, that if for whatever reason the company we work for right now, goes south, so will we. We both work for a very new (in the pre-advertising stage) company. There is always the risk that it won't take off. Should that happen, Kyle is going to hit up his mom for the money and we're moving south down to where my family is! Period end of story!

No comments: