Sunday, November 27, 2005

Snow

Yes, that's right, snow! Not a lot, but it did snow yesterday. While it may not be much I fear that it is a sign of more to come in the near future. Now granted, living in the far north, I have to expect there to be snow, but damned if I have to like it! And I don't, I hate hate hate it.



We've actually been quite fortunate this year, by this time last year, we had had snow on the ground for a while, and it was bloody COLD. This year though, it's snowed once already, and that wasn't even worth mentioning, it snowed a bit and didn't even stick. Last week it was 14 degrees (Celsius of course)uncharacteristically warm for this time of year.



I knew the snow had to come at some point, I was just hoping it would hold off a while longer. Rumor has it though, that this is set to be a rather short mild winter for this area. I pray the rumors are true!

No comments: